Monday, March 16, 2015

About MindWhichWanders

Hi Guys!

Welcome to my Blog! I landed in Germany in hopes of an international career. And being in Europe also paved way to start exploring the world, especially this beautiful continent. There are just so many things to do, so many places to visit and so many memories to make. I plan to blog about my travels and experiences in and outside Europe. I will be sharing information on the places I visited, the do's and dont's and most importantly my experiences through my photos and my writing.

So follow my blog if you share the same passion as mine for travel! Besides the touristy stuff, I also plan to explore places and do things not every tourist would do but a traveller most definitely would!

Cheers

MindWhichWanders

P.S Please leave a comment on the blog if you have any specific questions and I will definitely come back to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment